Heavy duty casters are designed to help move heavy objects or equipment around. They have a higher load capacity than standard 4″ caster wheels and can support thousands of pounds of weight.
These casters heavy duty can be useful in many industries, allowing you to transport large equipment and appliances without having to constantly reposition them. They also allow for faster, safer transportation and can last longer than traditional casters.
1. Load Capacity – All casters have a maximum load capacity that they can safely handle. This is something that you should always keep in mind when choosing the right caster for your needs.
Choosing the Right Heavy-Duty Casters for Your Business: Factors to Consider
2. Industrial – Casters are used in a wide variety of industrial applications including manufacturing, construction, and more. They can be used in carts, dollies, and other mobile platforms to move heavy equipment or materials.
3. Assembly Lines – Casters are often used in assembly lines in high-volume manufacturing environments. They enable workers to move heavy parts and assemblies throughout the plant more easily, reducing manual labor and increasing productivity.
4. Extra Heavy – In addition to heavy duty casters, there are also extra heavy casters that can be used for extremely heavy loads and operations. These are typically made from a stronger material than the heavy duty casters and have larger wheel diameters to make them more durable and resistant to stress.
5. Increased Productivity & Efficiency – The increased load capacity of a caster makes it much easier to move large, heavy pieces of equipment around. This helps you to save time, energy, and money by not having to constantly reposition the equipment.